Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Hours of Operation:
If you would like product and pricing information, the Cobob Pumps & Services Office is available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., MST, at (780) 963-3571.
Under normal circumstances, your order should be shipped within three (3) business days of placing your order. Please allow this time to pass before calling about your order status.
For order status
information or other assistance with an order you already placed with Cobob Pumps & Services, please contact Cobob Pumps & Services by phone at (780) 963-3571, Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MST.
Sales to End Users Only:
The Cobob Pumps & Services Store sells and ships products to end user customers only. You may not purchase for resale. Cobob Pumps & Services reserves the right to refuse or cancel your order if Cobob Pumps & Services suspects you are purchasing for resale.
Credit Card Purchases:
You can pay for your purchase with MasterCard, Visa or debit cards associated with a billing address within Canada and most other countries in the world. Gift cards and wire transfers cannot be used to make purchases, and you may not combine payment methods.
Proof of Purchase/Receipt:
Upon successful completion of your credit card transaction, Cobob Pumps & Services will send you a confirmation of your order via the email address you have included with your order. This is the only receipt you will receive for your purchase, so please make a copy of this receipt for your records.
Cobob Pumps & Services allows you to make your purchases using the payment method described below. Please read our policies carefully, especially with respect to the payment method, before you place your order.
** Credit Cards **
When you purchase a Cobob Pumps & Services product, you must pay by credit card. When you provide Cobob Pumps & Services with your card information, Cobob Pumps & Services may obtain a pre-approval from the card company for the amount of the order, which may result in a corresponding block on your available credit while the pre-approval remains in place. Once the credit card has been approved for purchase, Cobob Pumps & Services will make every attempt to ship your order as soon as possible. However, depending on the shipping method you choose, there could be a slight delay in receiving your product. The Cobob Pumps & Services Store accepts VISA, MasterCard credit cards. The Cobob Pumps & Services Store may require the credit card security code for your card for any online purchase to protect against the unauthorized use of your credit card by other persons. The security code is an individual three- or four-digit number specific to your card that may be printed on the face of your card above the embossed account number, or on the back of your card on the signature panel.
Cobob Pumps & Services offers several convenient shipping options, each option will be priced individually for your product and is an additional cost:
• Standard Shipping: Products shipped via standard service are normally delivered within six business days after shipment.
• 2-Day Shipping: Cobob Pumps & Services offers this expedited shipping option for most products. Products shipped via two-day service prior to 2:00 p.m. MST are normally delivered by 4:30 p.m. local time two business days after shipment.
• 2-3 Day International Shipping: Cobob Pumps & Services offers this expedited shipping option on products shipped from international locations.
• Next Business Day Shipping: Cobob Pumps & Services offers this expedited shipping option on most of Cobob Pumps & Services products. Products shipped prior to 2:00 p.m. MST via Next Business Day service are normally delivered one business day after shipment. Next Business Day delivery is not available for orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or other areas outside Canada.
The standard shipping services Cobob Pumps & Services uses are FedEx, UPS and the Canadian Postal Service. Remember that these estimates are for time in transit only, and that they do not apply until the product leaves Cobob Pumps & Services office. As the delivery of your order is beyond Cobob Pumps & Services control once your order leaves Cobob Pumps & Services offices Cobob Pumps & Services cannot assume liability for late deliveries, regardless of the delivery method you specify.
Failed Delivery Attempts: Most of Cobob Pumps & Services carriers make multiple attempts to deliver a package. After those delivery attempts, the carrier will return the package to AAFCO if an incorrect or incomplete address was supplied for shipping.
The estimated shipment date on your order is based on product availability, payment processing time, and office processing time and does not include transit time. Cobob Pumps & Services does not begin payment processing until Cobob Pumps & Services receives all of the information that it needs and full payment or a full authorization in the case of credit card orders.
Cobob Pumps & Services will begin payment processing for orders placed on weekends or holidays on the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding federal & provincial holidays.
Your order for in-stock items that are eligible for same-day shipping must be received before 11:00 a.m. MST, pending payment processing, for there to be adequate remaining time in the day for your order to be dispatched.
Cobob Pumps & Services ships all products from locations inside North America.
Please review the Product Availability section below for more information regarding order processing and product availability times.
Cobob Pumps & Services makes every effort to ship your product according to the estimated lead times provided by the Cobob Pumps & Services Shop at checkout. The estimated lead times are in business days (Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays). Lead times quoted on the checkout page are for orders that are partially shipped, meaning that items ship as soon as they are available. If you have requested a complete shipment, please add three to four additional days for transportation and order consolidation processing.
Although Cobob Pumps & Services makes every effort to ship your order according to the lead time provided, shipping dates may change due to changes in supply. If the lead time changes, Cobob Pumps & Services will contact you via email and provide a revised shipping estimate.
Cobob Pumps & Services encourages you to contact Cobob Pumps & Services Store Customer Service at (780) 963-3571 for order status information.
Return and Refund Policy:
If you are not satisfied with your Cobob Pumps & Services Store purchase of a product, please call (780) 963-3571.
Note: Cobob Pumps & Services recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to Cobob Pumps & Services or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking or (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
If you have placed an order in the Cobob Pumps & Services Store, and need to cancel your purchase, you may contact Cobob Pumps & Services Store Customer Service at (780) 963-3571.
Your request for a cancellation of a purchase from the Cobob Pumps & Services Store will be processed within seven (7) business days after your request. You should contact Cobob Pumps & Services Store Customer Service at (780) 963-3571.
Hours of Cobob Pumps & Services Customer Service are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday, MST.
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. Cobob Pumps & Services is not responsible for typographical errors. Cobob Pumps & Services reserves the right to cancel any order you have placed if there was a typographical error on the Cobob Pumps & Services Store concerning the pricing or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order.
2. Cobob Pumps & Services reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the Cobob Pumps & Services Store at any time.
3. Cobob Pumps & Services may make changes to any products or services offered at the Cobob Pumps & Services Store, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The information provided at the Cobob Pumps & Services Store with respect to products and services may be out of date, and Cobob Pumps & Services makes no commitment to update the information provided at the Cobob Pumps & Services Store with respect to such products and services.
4. Cobob Pumps & Services reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Cobob Pumps & Services Store, or to any portion of the Cobob Pumps & Services Store, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Cobob Pumps & Services Store, or any portion of the Cobob Pumps & Services Store, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Cobob Pumps & Services Store, or any portion of the Cobob Pumps & Services Store, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
5. To the extent permitted by law, all sales at the Cobob Pumps & Services Store are governed by the province of Alberta law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
6. No Cobob Pumps & Services employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the Cobob Pumps & Services Store's policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.
7. If any of the aforementioned policies are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such policy shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the policy, so that the policies shall remain in full force and effect.
8. Cobob Pumps & Services failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these policies shall not be construed as a waiver by Cobob Pumps & Services of any provision or any right it has to enforce these policies, nor shall any course of conduct between Cobob Pumps & Services and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these policies.
9. These policies shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties.